Occasional Visitor
Homer

What's the Point? Get 1000 points for watching a video... FRUSTRATED FOR TRYING... no points!!!

I can log into my priorityclub account with my account number and password.  I can make reservations and use my points....    I really hate it when you offer promotions and tell me to use my account and password, the same ones I used to get into this sight...  Then you tell me that you don't recognize my account number and password...  Does everything have to be an exercise in frustration for me, and a training exercise for you?  There should be a penalty on your end when your software does not work...  I don't like playing these games...  Homer

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
CaroReed

Re: What's the Point? Get 1000 points for watching a video... FRUSTRATED FOR TRYING... no points!!!

Hi Homer - I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues with the PCR Visa video.

To earn the points, you have to have a unique code (one-time use) that is obtained at the hotel. Do you know if the code has been used already?

Thanks!

Carolyn
Priority Club Connect Community Manager
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
Yarnam

Re: What's the Point? Get 1000 points for watching a video... FRUSTRATED FOR TRYING... no points!!!

Wow, I found the 1000 points for the Visa video the easiest 1000 points I have earned!!!!
Please use plain text.