hv3
hv3

The Big Win Promotion - "Book with us" challenge

The "book with us" challenge of the Big Win Promotion says:

Book x separate stays through an IHG® hotel website or mobile device to get our best price guarantee and receive x Points.

The Terms and Conditions of this challenge read "Bonus points or miles listed above will be rewarded after required number of qualifying stays are booked through an IHGbrand.com or mobile internet site between 1 September 2013 and 31 December 2013 (both dates inclusive)".

I have already booked a number of stays through the IHG website for this period. Will these bookings be eligible for this challenge, or do only bookings which will be made from 1 September count?

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
agn

Re: The Big Win Promotion - "Book with us" challenge

The terms are quite clear: the booking need to be made during that period.
JBa brings the cheese, I bring the corkscrew...you provide the whine
Please use plain text.
hv3
hv3

This is the answer that Carolyn just posted to my question on facebook:

All qualifying stays that take place during the promotional period will count towards the promotion. Thanks! -Carolyn

So no need to rebook!

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
agn

We'll see. Personally, I'd be rebooking . You are new here since you think that everything runs so smoothly.
JBa brings the cheese, I bring the corkscrew...you provide the whine
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
CaroReed

Hi Agn,
No need to rebook, they'll be updating the T&C's soon because this was an error that was made.

All stays that take place during the promotional period will count towards the individual offers that you received for The Big Win. It's based off of check-in and check-out date, not the booking date.

Thanks,

Carolyn
IHG Rewards Club Community Manager
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
lloecker

How did you see the "Book With Us" challenge?  All I got was an email with limited information about the "Big Win" promotion, but no other details.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
C-J

f you register you will then be shown the details of the offer.

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
milehighatlanta

Hardly anyone gets the same offers.... I ALWAYS book online so they did not offer me any bonus points for booking online....

Please use plain text.
Super Advisor
Pizzaman

That hardly seems fair!
Please use plain text.
Super Advisor
marky

[ Edited ]

I have one that I would like clarification on, and just want to check the requirements for the 'Getaway and Win'. The terms are as follows, and I wanted to check if it is trying to say that the resort stays need to be of 3 nights or more to count? (The definition of a stay seems to get redefined in the paragraph!)

Must be an IHG® Rewards Club member and must register member number in advance to participate in this promotion. Number of bonus points or miles listed above will be rewarded after stays at required number of distinct IHG resort properties (3 night minimum stay) at all participating IHG resorts in Asia, Middle East, South Pacific Islands or Australia between 1 September 2013 and 31 December 2013 (both dates inclusiveClick Here to see a list of all participating resorts. A stay is defined as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out. A stay constitutes a ‘qualifying stay’ when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates

Please use plain text.