Occasional Visitor
weathergod

Stay 5 nights get 10,000 bonus points

Got this in email last week. 

Register, Stay 5 nights and Get 10,000 bonus points.
Your exclusive elite offer:
Earn an additional 5,000 bonus points for every 5 more nights you stay!

This offer is good from January 7, 2013, through April 30, 2013.
The promotion code for this offer is 3414 if you are interested.

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
celtic1

Re: Stay 5 nights get 10,000 bonus points

[ Edited ]

Thanks very much for thinking of the rest of us.  Have a nice weekend. 

I have kudo'd you for passing this along. 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Cris

[ Edited ]

IHG doesn't bother sending any promotions anymore - guess they are taking my Platinum/52 nights for granted.  Hilton was more than happy to status match me, so I've started sending nights their way.

Carol - you guys listening to the recent tone/posts here???

Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
Fly_Navy

[ Edited ]
I registered for this Promo on 28 December and received the confirmation E-mail.

I'm concerned, as it does not appear on "My Offers." It's possible that is is because it doesn't start until 7 Jan, but I also check into a hotel on the same date. I sent ta note to Customer Support.

Any one else having an issue with none of their current Promos showing on their accounts??
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
weathergod

Mine doesn't show up either.  However I got the confirmation email and when I try to re-sign up for it I get a message that says you have already signed up for this offer.  Just keep track of your qualifying nights...keep your confirmation email and bug them if you don't get bonus points after 5 nights.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
Hibee

Is this a US offer? I received an offer of stay 15 nights receive 20000 points on my UK platinum account
Please use plain text.
Established Member
PartyOfSixTraveler

Where do I enter that code at on the Priority Club website.  I have registered for other promotions before, but they were a response to an email from Priority Club.

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
milehighatlanta

I did not get this E-mail either.... I have been a platinum member for several years.... Looks like once you reach platinum level they cut some of the promotions out.  They give these promotions to the lower level members so they will have more ambition to stay more nights to reach the platinum level.  Once you reach the level and you show them that you will reach platinum regardless of promotions they dry up....  NOT FAIR.....

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
missmhernandez

I

never received this email either and i am a platinum card holder. Maybe this is only for the USA. Does anyone have more infomation regarding this offer? Thank you :smileyhappy: I have some future travels coming up.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
membersince1995

Igot the same e-mail confirmation, but never got a confirmation on my "Offers Status Page". I told the Priority Club Supervisor that I would not book another Holiday Inn until it showed up on my page. I quess they want me to stay at Sheraton or Hilton or Marriott, until then

Please use plain text.