Community Manager
CaroReed

Re: New Priority Club Shopping (Bonus Point Alert)

Hi emerycloth - 

I aplogize for the late response, I thought I had already responded to you!

To answer your question, the bonus points and the transaction points will post as seperate line items in your account.

Hope this helps!

Carolyn

Priority Club Connect Community Manager

Please use plain text.
Advisor
bj2757

I am now on email #20 (and 3 phone calls) trying to get the points promised for this promotion.  Earlier this week I forwarded an email they sent me months ago that actually showed the purchases in question - and asked them what the status is (months later).  Their response?  Give us the information on the purchases so we can check.  Huh???  Most unresponsive customer service operation I've ever encountered.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
JBa

Never liked these type promos and never used their or anyone others shopping portal. Too cumbersome collecting the points.
How many points are you chasing? Do these points count for elite status?

Going through my year to date points check, I probably not claimed around 5% of the points I have made this year. Since I'm in the 6 figures on my points it doesn't bother me that much but I truly can understand others that complain not getting the 5-10k points if they depend on for their status
Let me get the cheese ready......
Please use plain text.
Advisor
bj2757

I made 6 purchases through this program and after months of emails and calls I received the bonus points for all but two of them - that's still going round and round.  Total points was probably under 10,000 - yet no one had the authority or the inclination to just do it - instead we have 16 emails back and forth.

I had 131,000 points but I've now booked rooms to get rid of them all over the next year - and I'll use other programs that actually have a customer service team that works.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
bj2757

18 emails and 3 phone calls and the last 2 of 6 purchases have been credited - at least the base points - the bonus points for the last 2 purchases still haven't posted.  Gee I sure hope they have this offer again this year.....

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Bibmond

Can someone please tell me what this promotion is???? I have had the same points posted to my account for 3000 points with the desciption - (PC Mall - shopping launch barclays), what promotion was it???

I rang up PC because my visa base points have not been added since december so I was wondering where these came from. They are investigating my non posting of visa base points but don't know where these additional 3000 points have come from. 

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
CaroReed

Hi Bibmond -
This was a promotion that ended quite some time ago, but was for the PCR Shopping Mall.

Have you made purchases via the PC Shopping mall recently?

Carolyn
Priority Club Connect Community Manager
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Bibmond

I think I qualified for the points in the promotion as I got 3000 and yes I recently have used the site to buy items from play.com.

:-)

Please use plain text.
Advisor
bj2757

Eight month, 25 emails, 3 phone calls, help (?) from the moderator and a reresentative of Catera - and I still don't have the bonus points from 2 of 6 items - even though they finally admit I made the purchases.

Don't you just hope they run the program again this year??  I can't wait......

Please use plain text.