Frequent Advisor
hong kong

Get up to 100% more IHG Rewards Club Points

Just get a new promotion offer for purchasing points.  You may buy IHG Rewards Club points with a 100% bonus.  For example, if you purchase 60,000 points with US$690, then you will get a total of 120,000 IHG Rewards Club points in total.  This can be a good deal if you use the points for redemption of rewards nights at "expensive" hotels, in particular those in Europe, or for the point break rewards,  You can access the relevant website by clicking the link to Item 20 ('Point Purchase") of the Members terms and conditions,  Good luck.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
fdawn112

Re: Get up to 100% more IHG Rewards Club Points

Will the points be rewarded automatically? I bought 50,000 today through IHG website and was redirected to points.com. So I will receive the additional 50,000 when?
Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
hong kong

After receiving a purchase confirmation, it will take about 3 to 4 days to get the ordinary point then followed by the bonus point in one or two days.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
patrickmooney

I hope I haven't been billed over €1000 on this! I tried a few times today using my iPad and Paypal, failed. So I resorted to using my desktop and it worked with my credit card, picked up 120,000. Nice, but your Paypal and tablet experience did let you down. It was a mess. 

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
hong kong

Patrickmooney,

I trust you have msunderstood the purpose of PrioirtyClub Connect. It is a platform for its members to share IHG promotion news with other members only rather than to market any product/servics of any business organization. It is at the sole discretion of any memmber to register for any promtion or not. I thererefore cannot understand your sentence "but your Paypal and tablet experience did let you down. It was a mess."
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
patrickmooney

I don't understand your complaint you are making about my post?

I was tagging on the original poster as I too was sent the email about the bonus points. But when I tried to buy and obtain them on my iPad I couldn't. When I say your, I refer to the bigger iHG website, which this portal is part of. I realise it's by members for members, but it carries the IGH (c) mark, so someone form IGH must be reading the posts (I would hope).

I don't representat paypal or IHG. I am a customer who tried to following the process to get the 100% bonus but failed to do so as the website isn't redesigned for iPad.

My post is a warning to anyone thinging of doing this on an iPad. 

How did you register for the promo? Was it smooth? How can we improve it? Who do we need to inform if this community board isn't the right place? I assume you are a moderator here?

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
fdawn112

I made the purchase and waited, got the confirmation, I received the points. Then I waited 5 days; nothing, so I called. At first customer service was understanding but said that because I purchased through the website and not my email link that I was not eligible. They offered a "sorry" and 10000 pts. I bought 26000. Any suggestions? I spoke to 3 reps/supervisors...
Please use plain text.