Occasional Advisor
LEGGROOM

Voucher deposit website

Hi Carolyn,

Could you have the IT team check the website functionality of www.priorityclub.com/deposit     ?

This is the website where guests can enter the codes they recieve when getting a voucher from an IHG property. I earn them on occasion when I spin a lucky spin at the nearby Candlewood Suites.

The website says there is an error on there.  I do not want to mail my voucher in because I do not want to wait 8 weeks to get my points.

Thanks,

Matt

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
JBa

Re: Voucher deposit website

Website worked fine for me. When does the error described show up? You might want to clear your cookies or use a different browser. Good luck with your early start to achieve Plat level
Nothing comes easy...
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
LEGGROOM

All goes fine until you click submit....  then I get....

We encountered a system problem while processing your request. Please try again or contact the Priority Club Rewards Service Center for assistance.

I have never had a problem before.  Yes, I'm working on that 60,000 now.  Requalified last year by late February and hope to do it again!

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
JBa

Didn't go that far. Try this link. Hope it works

Nothing comes easy...
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
LEGGROOM

Thanks for the continued help JBa.....   that website brings me the error message:

Please enter your Email or Priority club number.

Please enter the verify for your Email or Priority club number.

Hopefully Carol will be back from holiday soon and can look into it. 

Matt

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
CaroReed

[ Edited ]

Hi Leggroom - 

Sorry to hear you have had issues with the point deposit page - let me check back with the team to make sure they're working on the issue.

In the mean time, you can deposit the points by calling the service center or you can send me a private message with the voucher number and I can have them deposited for you.

Thanks!

Carolyn

Priority Club Connect Community Manager

Please use plain text.