Visitor
tenley

Problems with IHG Priority club website

'm just wondering if anyone else has been having problems with the IHG priroity club website?  For about the last two weeks, since they introduced a new web face overlay, I've been unable to view any account details - I just get error messages.  I am able to log in, but when I click on "view account" or "account status" or "quickview" using the new overlay features I just get generic error messages.  I've been unable to view current, upcoming reservations, or view my point balance accruals or verify recent point accruals, nor can I register for any promotions. I tried using different computers, different internet software (IE, Firefox, etc), and I've cleared my cache, but the errors continue.  It's very frustrating.  I tried using the customer care feature by phone, but the folks I spoke to were nice (but not helpful).  I've logged an email request for help/complaint about a week ago but never heard anything back.  Are other people having these problems?  Does anyone know if IHG is acknowledging these problems and is actively working on a solution?  I find it astonishing that a major corpration like IHG would have a customer website that is not working right for more than two weeks and not at least acknowledge the problem - especially when it;s effecting their most loyal customers!  I chose last week to stay at another hotel chain because of these problems - so I wonder if IHG even realizes they are starting to lose some business travelers because of website issues?  OR, is it just me and no one else is having these difficulties?

Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
fozziedoggie

Re: Problems with IHG Priority club website

tenley -

I haven't experienced any of these problems, and I'm on-line almost daily. Perhaps your web-browser needs updating? Are you running the most current version of IE or Firefox? Just a thought.....

Good luck with finding a solution.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
emerycloth

On the Account Activity page, the last two stays that have posted points, I've been unable to click on the 'Qualifying Stay' link under the Earning Description without the page 'blanking out'. Not sure what the problem is. I haven't reported it - seems like too much trouble given that the Offer Status page is constantly out of date/corrupt!

My points post properly which is the main thing!

Please use plain text.
Super Advisor
iristina

The website is not working properly. I filled out a form via the website, and have not received a reply yet.

I can sign into my account, view upcoming reservations and stay details for non-recent stays. When I try to view the detail for any of my stays from 9/16 to the present, the page loads blank, and then I can no longer view my account at all until after I signout and clear my cache. I have tried to view my stay details with IE, Firefox, and Safari, and it does not work. Very frustrating!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
cfkusc

Tenley, I have experienced the same problems.  Cannot get any detailed information on point accruals on the Priority Club website.  I have cleared the cache from my browser and have tried two additional browsers for good measure (Chrome and Firefox).  Still, the website did not work correctly.  To be honest, IHG/Priority Club's attempt at "upgrading" the website has been a total disappointment in my opinion.  It is not customer friendly and has "bugs" throughout.  I hope they correct these problems.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
JBa

I guess the IHG IT & web development department are on a cruise vacation.

With all the concerns about the website problems mentioned here and on the flyertalk site, one would expect a faster reaction from them boys.  

Nothing comes easy...
Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
c2lass

I don't think you are alone. There is a rather large thread on Flyertalk with people having the same problems. Personally for me all seems to be OK.

Please use plain text.
Super Advisor
marky

er Re: Problems with IHG Priority club website

[ Edited ]

Mostly it works for me, but a few problems:

• My Offer Status is broken - just gives "an error has occurred" message
  • Some pages appear with the old page look.

---------------

Just be way of an update. Since posting this, I had a stay post to my account, which sent the Account Status page into a spin. All was good until I clicked on the Qualifying Stay link to see the details. This led me to a blank page. This seems to have been fixed sometime in the last 12 hours.

My Offer Status page is still broken.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
JBa

Pretty pathetic.

Now trying to log in and verify a reservation that I made this morning and no success. Even the iphone app doesn't work.

Guess I have to stay at the Hyatt.

Nothing comes easy...
Please use plain text.
Super Advisor
iristina

This morning, I thought it had been fixed because I was able to log on and view the detail of my recent stays, which is what I have not been able to do since the beginning of Sept. Shortly after I was able to do that though, I encountered the same problem, and can no longer log on.

Please use plain text.