Frequent Advisor
c2lass

Priority Club Shopping

Does anyone collect extra points through the PC shopping and if so does anyone have any success?

I have made about 6 different purchases and have not received 1 point without many emails going backwards and forwards chasing points?

Did my last purchase 4 weeks ago in Feb and surprise surprise no points yet added?

I am finding it extremely frustrating :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
CaroReed

Re: Priority Club Shopping

Hi c2class - 

I'm sorry to hear about your experience using Priority Club Shopping - how long has it been since your purchase? The Priority Club Shopping FAQ states that points can take up to 8 weeks to post to your account, and can also vary based on the particpating merchant.

https://pcrshopping.dbgloyalty.com/faq.htm#c

Let me know if you have any additional questions

Carolyn

Priority Club Connect Community Manager

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
c2lass

[ Edited ]

Hi Carol

Thanks for your reply.

For my previous transactions I did eventually receive the points, however this required many emails back and forth. It is rather disappointing that for all these transactions none of the points have been added automatically.

My latest transaction was 4/5 weeks ago and so far nothing so I will wait until the 8 weeks are up to see if anything gets added.

I use other cashback sites quidco, greasy palm etc and at least you can see the transaction sitting there waiting for the credit whereas with PC you cannot see anything.

I just wondered whether it was just unlucky on my side and wondered if others had a more positive experience.

Please use plain text.
Super Advisor
newyorker

[ Edited ]

I use the Priority club shopping : one Hanes Place,  Drugstore.com, footsmart.com and a few others.

No free lunches, or in this case,  bonus points.  I, too have to call, cajole  review and discuss for  too many transactions.And if if have a question and need to speak to a rep, I have to be certain that I am still getting PC Points., as the bonuses are based on online  PC website transactions.

today I  made a $79  One Hanes Place purchase via PCshopping.  Shipping was a whopping $12! Instead, I phoned the site,  was offered a $1.95 shipping charge, but couldn't get PCpoints.  Ten dollars saved is better than the 316 PC points, so my purchase was a phone order not a PCshopping.com order. 

Drugstore .com is a fine site with fewer problems, for 6points per dollar spent. For contact lenses, their prices are the best.  If you wear lenses, I suggest you check them out.  they are reliable, carry all brands,  and are  user friendly.  First time around they will need an Rx, but that's easy too. 

Please use plain text.
Super Advisor
iristina

I use PCR shopping and do not have any trouble--other than the fact that it takes forever for points to post.

Please use plain text.
Regular Visitor
mbclk2004

Beside taking forever to get the point post, it requires many emails in between. If you use earning preference it will take another 2-3 weeks to transfer after the point is post (not sure why it takes so much time to transfer). This is one of the most inefficient shopping point program i had ever encounter.

Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
fozziedoggie

[ Edited ]

Hi mbclk2004,

I've experienced similar problems with the web-site. For what it's worth, I have received almost all of the points due to me; I'm having trouble with one particular purchase, but the point amount isn't worth fretting over.

After sending several e-mails to PCR (and not receiving a response) I finally contacted the third-party company that manages the US web-site. This company (Cartera Commerce) recently inherited the web-site duties and apparently are starting from scratch with some things. I've received some good information from the project team at Cartera and have faith that the glitches (at least on their end) will clear up shortly. I've made about a dozen purchases so far, and they are now posting to my account within 10 to 14 days.

What has been frustrating for me througout all of this has been getting my information from the third-part vendor and not directly from PCR personnel.

I think the web-site is almost there in reliability, so hang in there just a little bit longer.

Good luck.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
bj2757

The Priority Club Shopping program appears to be another one of those that just isn't worth all the time and effort to get the points they dangle in front of you.  Two messages to the moderator, three emails from Priority Club, and nothing has been resolved other than the standard - wait 8 weeks and see what happens.  So if you want to keep track of everything you do for months, want to send several emails trying to get their system to honor the promotions, and have a high level of patience - use the program.  You'd think we weren't in the computer age where everything can be linked and done automatically.   For me it goes in the trash along with the rest of them.

Please use plain text.
Regular Visitor
mbclk2004

Beware that any points earned thru online shopping will not be transferred to your chosen airline preference.

Please use plain text.