Occasional Contributor
gymstx

Booked a park and fly package, can they change the rate on me?

Hello

I have a question.  I booked a hotel package for park and fly in Bloomington, MN.  When I booked the reservation the total charge for 4 adults in one room came to $135.98 that's with tax.

Now when I look at booking the same package, they charge an extra $10.00 per adult starting after the first adult.

So my question is... Can they add this on to my current reservation?  That would mean an extra $30.00.  I just don't want any surprises when I go to check in

Thanks All!

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
JBa

Re: Booked a park and fly package, can they change the rate on me?

Have you checked your reservation online and verified if it confirms the up to 4 adults there. Just as a reminder, it is always wise to print out your reservation after you made the booking. This way you avoid confusions when you check in and the front desk tells you something different.

Nothing comes easy...
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
gymstx

Yes my reservation says 4 adults and I did print the reservation right away. 

On my printout it doesn't say $10.00 extra for each adult after the first one. I'm just hoping when I get to the hotel they don't say this is some kind of added on fee.  I hope they can't do that

I was trying to book another park and fly package for family members and saw that they are charging the extra $10.00 now for each adult after the first adult.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
JBa

Well done. If I were you I would contact the hotel and confirm the reservation. You then can ask if they can make a reservation for a second room with the same package details. Talk to a manager, most of the time they con offer you the same conditions as your first booking.

Nothing comes easy...
Please use plain text.
Super Advisor
RicksFamily

I think JBa has given you excellent advice.  I would call the hotel and speak to the manager to confirm the reservation as you understand it to be.

Then ask the manager to make your additional park n fly reservations for your family members.

Please use plain text.
Super Advisor
ronaldchadwick

As you have a copy of what you booked and agreed with them, I would suggest sending by Email and indicating that they agreed a rate and that as they is that.

Please use plain text.