Occasional Visitor
GregB

Big Win booking via IHG website not showing started

I am on my way to completing my Big Win, but there is offer showing as not started when it is completed "Book 5 separate stays through an IHG® hotel website or mobile device to get our best price guarantee and receive".

Is it normal for this one to be delayed showing on the Big Win page? After next weekend I will have completed them but hoping there is not a problem with this one,

Many thanks in advance.....

Please use plain text.
Advisor
widget100

Re: Big Win booking via IHG website not showing started

There is/was definately a problem with that one tracking.

I was lucky in that I only had to stay twice. 'Book Stays' completely ignored my 1st 2 stays (even though they registered elsewhere on the big win for other challenges such as 8 nights and 2 brands), but then it registered my 3rd and 4th stays so I had no need to complain.

I still havent heard of anyone having 'get it to win' track successfully.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
VALGOR018@GMAIL.COM

I am still having the same issue after using both the app and the website multiple times. Have there been any responses from IHG?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
widget100

Sent a complaint on tuesday about 'get it to win' failing to track, got a reply next day saying they'd look into it. Points were credited yesterday but it's still not showing as completed on the big win site. So I feel I'll have to chase again to get the final points credited but we'll see what happens.

Other people have just been ignored by customer services so I was pretty lucky with the response so far.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
KCK34

I have been dealing with the same issue since January. So far, no action has been taken by IHG to correct.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
HOCKEYSTL

I also have had this issue with tracking.  All other parts of the Big Win are tracking correctly on my promo page.   Email to IHG Platinum desk said I'd receive a reply within 48 hours and I've received NO reply after waiting TWO WEEKS. 

IHG Customer Service FAIL!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
sunbeamgm

I have had the exact same issue. I questioned the on-line booking issue and was provided a response that never addressed my concern. I called last week and spoke to one of the customer service reps. She didn't seem to really understand the promotion, but agreed that I should have already completed that badge. She said that she would request credit, but 5 days later, I have yet to receive a response. I have completed all other badges, so it is really frustrating that I have to wait longer for the additional 68,000 points.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
GregB

Well that's it all completed on the Big Win but the booked via website is still not showing, so don't have the full points yet. I have emailed IHG but like others have had no response back yet.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
KCK34

Well, it has been nearly 4 months of inquiring about my missing "Book with IHG" portion of the Big Win and still no luck in getting it corrected.

Starting to get really disappointed to the point of not staying at IHG hotels anymore even though I am a platinum member.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Sunil A

HI

I had the same problem with mobile/tablet bookings and it not showing bookings with Holiday Inn Express.  I emailed customer services and I got a reply back saying that they will look into it.  6 weeks later, the points to show completion of the big win.  

Please use plain text.