Super Advisor
RicksFamily

Anyone else annoyed with 'Exclusive Platinum Elite phone number'?

Tonight I dialed the 'exclusive number' on the back of my card thinking I would reach the Platinum Customer Service group.

I was greeted by a member of the regular Reservations group, who told me they could assist with whatever I needed.

As the conversation progressed, I realized they could not do what the Platinum Customer Service people could do for me.

When I asked to be transferred to the Platinum line I was informed the wait was over 20 minutes!

WHAT kind of service is that?  Sure does not make you feel special!

How have your experiences been with using that 'exclusive number'?

Please use plain text.
Super Advisor
stanley

Re: Anyone else annoyed with 'Exclusive Platinum Elite phone number'?

Or the one in the UK that doesn't work and the number has changed.......which is impossible to take down when driving {hands free of course}

Please use plain text.
Advisor
DanielKelleher

I noticed too, since early July, the exclusive Ambassador Service Center phone number seems to be more frequently routed to standard PCR reservations.....presumably due to high call volumes to the Ambassador Service Center.  I appreciate the dedicated and empowered staff at the Ambassador Call Center, thank you.

Please use plain text.
Super Advisor
ronaldchadwick

And it costs 10p a minute along with other numbers to IHG from UK.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
hi_traveler

I believe that I may have solved the mystery of the “exclusive” platinum Priority Club customer service number!  Please see the following post on my blog, the Holiday Inn Traveler:

http://goo.gl/WPU5v

I was able to find a direct-to-human phone number with no prompts or hold time!

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
djboss

http://community.priorityclub.com/t5/Priority-Club-Program-Info/Has-anyone-been-notified-of-a-change...

......its all good according to IHG... I'm now just accepting the bullsh*t that IHG throw back at us when we try to discuss these things. (Not directed at you Caro, they seem to be feeding the same cr*p to you too.)

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
djboss

hi hi_traveller and thanks for your efforts.

Unfortunately the PC community in the US, (For which that number is relevant,) seems to deserve better treatment than those of us in Europe! 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
PKGentry

Seems like they all go to the Phillipines.  Can I please have a number that connects me to someone in the US or Canada?

Please use plain text.